Asked Questions

Can I ask for a transfer to another IAE as part of a Master?

There is currently no procedure facilitating the transition from one IAE to another between Master 1 and Master 2. However, the fact that you followed and obtained your Master 1 in an IAE is an element in favour of your passage to a Master 2 in another IAE.

Is it possible to change IAE between undergraduate degree and Master?

It is possible to change IAE between the Bachelor and Master. You will have to retake the entrance exam (Score and interview if applicable) as an external candidate.

See more